Healing Tao Events AustraliaLearn How to Create Positive, Healing Energy from Within
Chi Nei Tsang Abdominal Release Workshop with Sarina Stone
The Ultimate Training for Massage Therapists - Items covered for Gold Coast CNT Level One Certification Workshop
- Diagnostic tools
- At least 2 fascia and skin clearing Chi Nei Tsang protocols
- Seated Medical QiGong (Inner Alchemy organs meditation)
- At least 3 colon detox Chi Nei Tsang protocols
- At least 2 small intestine Chi Nei Tsang protocols
- 1 Nerve Activation technique for improving organ function
- 1 psoas release technique
- Basic nutrition for intestinal health education
- 1 acid reflux technique
- 1 spine release technique (erector muscles)
- Multiple abdominal self-massage techniques
- Introduction to the Jade Egg exercises for women (men have opportunity to learn as well)
Whether you are a therapist looking to integrate this into your practice or just looking to improve your own health, this course is for everyone interested in taking health to the next level!
Come learn methods of combining the power of the mind with 5,000 year old techniques (abdominal massage) for improving digestion, relieving toxic illness and opening channels in the body so we may improve the flow of blood, oxygen, cerebral spinal fluid and vital energy to the brain and organs.
Dates: Friday 6th 7th & 8th of July 2018
Time: 9:00am - 5:00pm
Location: Salacia Recreation club, 17 Killowill Avenue, Paradise Point, QLD 4216
A life changing Workshop
Therapists receive level one cnt certificate of completion
Early Bird Special - $475
You will feel the benefits of this Chi Nei Tsang abdominal self-massage workshop. Sarina delivers a workshop that will help you learn the techniques so you can gain mental clarity, cleaner blood, great digestion, improved sleep and a general sense of well being.
Women’s Health & Vitality Workshop
with Universal Healing tao senior instructor Gabrielle Euteneuer
Date: September 28th to 30th (3 days) 2018
Venue: 49 Gladstone rd Highgate Hill 4101 Brisbane
During this workshop you will get to learn about:
- Qigong grounding & centering practices to reduce stress
- Women’s Spirituality
- Qigong to balance metabolism & regulate weight
- Anti-aging techniques for women
- Qigong for Breast Health & Breast energy massage
- Bone breathing Qigong – relieve the heart of excessive work
- Egg exercise practice – Restore your vitality through strengthening your pelvic floor
Swimming Dragon Qigong
Support materials: available for purchase at special discount during retreat. Cash and credit welcome.
Day Rate $175
3 Full Day Workshop $500
Grand Master Mantak Chia’s
2019 Brisbane Seminar
Reactivating The Healing Light
The Born Again Process
Grand Master Mantak Chia is the creator of the Universal Healing Tao system which is a practical system of self-cultivation and spiritual development. Since childhood, he has been studying the Taoist approach to life. Master Chia’s mastery of this ancient knowledge enhanced by his study of other disciplines has resulted in the development of the Healing Tao & Universal Healing Tao System which is now being taught throughout the world.
Train directly with World famous Qigong & Meditation Grand Master Mantak Chia in Brisbane 2019
Grand Master Mantak Chia returns to Australia for a 6-day ‘Reactivating the healing light’ seminar. Learn powerful ancient techniques with the founder, as he guides you through the Taoist born again process –Qi Gong master of the year and listed as #18 of the 100 most ‘Spiritually Influential People’
When: March 28th to 2nd April 2019- 6 Day Seminar
Where: West End 4101 Brisbane (Venue TBC)
Universal Healing Tao Books & DVD’S and merchandise will be available for purchase during the workshop.
Day Rate $150
Early Bird Special $650
Morning Taoist River Meditation & Qigong
Every Wednesday Morning in Brisbane
‘Start your day with a clear mind & heart, tap into the morning cosmic dust particles abundant in the universal forces’
Every Wednesday from 6am-7am on Riverside Drive, West End, Brisbane. A truly beautiful way to start your day with a meditation & Qigong by the river. Adam is a Certified Instructor for the Universal Healing Tao System taught By Grand Master Mantak Chia.
Free classes Starting back in Spring 2018